Monday, August 22, 2011

Hugs!


Over the weekend Tiffany over at PCOS Success! gave me the Virtual Hugger award. Thanks Tiffany! If you haven't made your way over to her blog, you're missing out she is freaking hilarious! I've been following her since before she got pregnant with her sweet, sweet little man, B. There is some TTC comedic gold over there, so get your tushie over there and dig through the archives... she is one funny Mama!

I'm usually pretty lame when it comes to awards and don't pass them along because it feels like I always have something 'more important' to say... yeah, I hear you groaning and rolling your eyes inserting phrases like 'she NEVER has anything important to say!' BUT today for two reasons I'm passing this one along....

1. I really don't have anything important to say. I'm in IF limbo right now, which for the record, I hate. I'll just be here treading water, trying to keep my head above water... feel free to toss me some water wings if you have some handy!

2. I've been feeling the love lately. I've received about a million virtual hugs in the last several weeks, so its time to call those folks out!

I love, love, LOVE getting comments. My top three reasons for loving comments are-
1. It makes this journey feel a tiny bit less lonely. When you don't know anyone in real life dealing with these same obstacles its easy to feel like an outsider.
2. You guys always answer my questions... or tell me I'm not crazy, which is much appreciated!
3. Trough comments I've connected with some great blogs and some great friends!!



So, here's the story.....
1. Thank the person who gave it to you, and link back.
2. Give three reasons why you LOVE comments.
3. Award your top ten commenters, and let them know about it.

Alrighty Ladies... here comes the tagging!! I'm not going to come comment on your blogs, because dangit, I know you'll be here reading this!!





9 comments:

Tiffany said...

Thanks for the shout out!!! Great post! And for the record.. I usually never pass on awards either. This one just hit at the right time :-)

Sarra said...

Woohoo! It's my first blog award, hehe. Thanks! I totally agree with you about the internet being a great place to connect with women going through the same thing. It's so difficult for people in our lives who don't understand IF to be sympathetic to what we're going through. We're in this together and someday, we'll all have our own success. <3 *Hugs*

Kelli said...

yay..thanks!! This just reminded me....I never did do the other two awards I received...oops. So I will have to do this one! And you are very right....this community business has been a great place for me...it really does make you feel less alone on such a journey and I can still reel in some amounts of hope from other's stories. oxoxo

Michele said...

Thanks for the vote! I love awards and comments! I feel that if you're going to read someone's post, you should comment on it, even if it is just "yeah, I agree".

M said...

Thanks! :) Although I have to admit I usually never do these....I'll try though!

E and R said...

Thanks! I usually don't do anything with these awards either - but plan on it with this one. Love this community - I don't know what I would have done without it! Hugs to you friend!

Diana said...

Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog. Hope you're doing well. ((hugs))

Anonymous said...

hi
just discovered your blog *waves*

Stephanie said...

Aww, thanks friend!! :) I appreciate the shout out and hope you're doing well!!!