Over the weekend Tiffany over at PCOS Success! gave me the Virtual Hugger award. Thanks Tiffany! If you haven't made your way over to her blog, you're missing out she is freaking hilarious! I've been following her since before she got pregnant with her sweet, sweet little man, B. There is some TTC comedic gold over there, so get your tushie over there and dig through the archives... she is one funny Mama!
I'm usually pretty lame when it comes to awards and don't pass them along because it feels like I always have something 'more important' to say... yeah, I hear you groaning and rolling your eyes inserting phrases like 'she NEVER has anything important to say!' BUT today for two reasons I'm passing this one along....
1. I really don't have anything important to say. I'm in IF limbo right now, which for the record, I hate. I'll just be here treading water, trying to keep my head above water... feel free to toss me some water wings if you have some handy!
2. I've been feeling the love lately. I've received about a million virtual hugs in the last several weeks, so its time to call those folks out!
I love, love, LOVE getting comments. My top three reasons for loving comments are-
1. It makes this journey feel a tiny bit less lonely. When you don't know anyone in real life dealing with these same obstacles its easy to feel like an outsider.
2. You guys always answer my questions... or tell me I'm not crazy, which is much appreciated!
3. Trough comments I've connected with some great blogs and some great friends!!
So, here's the story.....
1. Thank the person who gave it to you, and link back.
2. Give three reasons why you LOVE comments.
3. Award your top ten commenters, and let them know about it.
Alrighty Ladies... here comes the tagging!! I'm not going to come comment on your blogs, because dangit, I know you'll be here reading this!!