Friday, August 12, 2011

Almost Over...

I'm fairly sure the physical portion of this miscarriage is over, or at least very close to being over. I am only spotting now, and it seems to be getting lighter and lighter as the day goes on. I am hopeful my beta on Monday will be down to zero so this whole mess can be officially over.

I believe once my hcg level is back to zero we can schedule our post-cycle meeting with our doctor and start thinking about what's next. That appointment can't come soon enough. I hate this feeling of treading water, not really moving, just keeping our heads above the water.

I want to, I NEED to keep moving.

3 comments:

M said...

Glad the worst (of the physical part) is over. Good luck Monday. My doctor just called, mine is at 5, so there's no need to do it again. Hoping for a 0 for you!

Sarra said...

I admire your strength and your ability to look forward to the future and what comes next. You are an inspiration. Hang in there, thinking of you.

Michele said...

I bet it is tough but a relief at the same time that this chapter is ending.

Hoping for the best for you next beta so that you can move on.