Monday, November 23, 2009

Rear View Mirror

For the past couple of years my husband and I have been talking about getting a new car. We've both been driving our college commuter cars, and to be honest they are on their way out. They both have several problems and things that should be fixed, but instead we just keep driving them.

Awhile ago, we decided on the car we would buy once we were ready to make the purchase.... an Outback. This was back before we knew it would be FOREVER before we had babies. I settled on this car dreaming of car seats and family vacations, and while it is still my car of choice, I just can't do it. We have recently had several set backs with both of our cars and nearly EVERYONE we know has told us that we need to buy a new car.

It is just too hard right now, and I don't want to do it. This infertility thing is hard enough without looking in the rear view mirror of a STATION WAGON and not seeing car seats.

I just can't do it.

I'm not there yet.

No comments: