Monday, November 2, 2009

Death Sentence.

At least that is what it feels like. I know "it is a step in the right direction" in the words of my amazingly supportive husband, but it feels so much worse. You know it isn't a great sign when the nurse calls you and begins the conversation with "I have NO IDEA why you are not getting pregnant." Great thanks neither do I. Then she dropped the bomb. This is my last medicated cycle with their office. In the future I will need the help of a Reproductive Endocrinologist. Fantastic. My NP agreed to let me do one last cycle of clomid and pulled out all the stops increasing my dosage to 150mg on days 3-7. Although I am thrilled that maybe this will make my eggs a little stronger, a little more mature and a little more prepared to make a baby, I am worried about the pain that is sure to ensue around ovulation. I guess only time will tell. Must.Stay.Positive.

No comments: