Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Names.

I know, I know- get pregnant FIRST, then worry about names. Not to worry, I am not spending my days thinking of names for the babies that are not yet conceived. However, I have been spending a lot of time in prayer and reading my bible during the last few months. In that time I have become drawn to several names that I feel are now contenders for middle names. Someday.


Job, Micah, Isaiah, Jeremiah, Elizabeth, Hannah and Sarah

“By his light I walked through darkness”
- Job 29:3

“You will forget your misery; you will remember it as waters that have passed away”
- Job 11:16

“I watch in hope for the Lord, I wait for my God my Savior; my God will hear me.”
- Micah 7:7

“The Lord longs to be gracious to you; he rises to show you compassion. For the Lord is a God of justice. Blessed are those who wait for him.”
- Isaiah 30:18

“Don’t be afraid, for I am with you. Do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you. I will help you. I will uphold you with my victorious right hand.”
- Isaiah 41:10

“For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord”
- Jeremiah 29:11

“Blessed is the man who trusts in the Lord, whose confidence is in him.”
- Jeremiah 17:7

The three female names I listed above are the three women in the bible that struggle with infertility- seems fitting.

No comments: