Monday, November 9, 2009

Already?

I am guessing that it is another effect of the increased clomid dose, but seriously ovulation pain already? It is only cycle day 10 and righty is already giving me grief. It is probably wishful thinking, but I am going to assume it is just hurting because there is going to be a huge, lush egg released in a few days that is begging to be fertilized. Judging by the early pain I wouldn't be surprised if I ovulate a few days earlier this cycle. Thank goodness for OPKs!

My mood is lifting. I was terribly sad about this being my last cycle with my current doctors office, but I am realizing that it isn't the end of the world. However, I do think if I don't get pregnant this cycle I may like to take a little time before I jump on the RE (reproductive endocrinologist) bandwagon. The last 6 months of treatment have been an emotional roller coaster- maybe it would be a good idea to lay off the crack for the Christmas season? I don't know, I will probably change my mind about 50 times between now and then.
For now, this is where I am...
"Rest in the Lord and wait patiently for Him" Psalm 37:7

No comments: