Friday, November 22, 2013

Uh-oh!

As I said yesterday, H has learned to say uh-oh. It is generally accompanied with a very dramatic two hands over his mouth and worried eyes. It is hilarious.

  • When he wakes up, Uh-oh.
  • When he sets his car down gently on the floor, Uh-oh.
  • When A does something he isn't supposed to in another room, uh-oh uh-oh uh-oh.
  • When he runs out of food on his tray, Uh-oh.
You get the idea. All day long. It is the sweetest thing ever, so I don't mind hearing him say the same thing all day. I love these moments, and I feel insanely blessed to be home with them every single day!

1 comment:

Kelsey said...

It's so fun watching kids waking up to the world around them...whether it's first graders learning how to read or my nephews' new vocabulary and mannerisms. I'm so happy for you! KinderCoaster