Thursday, November 14, 2013

Things that make me crazy...

  • H learned to climb up on the couch. He hasn't fallen off yet, but I'm sure its only a matter of time.
  • Fruit flies. Seriously, tell me your secrets because I may go completely insane very, very soon.
  • Forgetting about a load of laundry in the washing machine and having to re-wash it.
  • When the UPS man rings the doorbell, during naptime.
  • Waking up in the middle of a cool dream.
  • Letting Hubs drive my car to work but forgetting to ask him to leave the stroller behind.
  • Junk mail.
  • Stepping on cheerios.
  • People who refer to my boys as 'the twins'... I know, I'm weird.
  • Realizing after I just got perfectly comfortable in my bed that I forgot to do something.
  • Babies with runny noses.
  • Making a meal for H & A and both of them refusing to eat it.
  • Looking outside the day following an afternoon spent raking leaves.

1 comment:

vicki said...

I hear ya on the fruit flies. We just had to battle them in our house. What I found to be the most effective is filling a cup halfway with apple cider vinegar. Add a few drops of dish soap. Then fill the rest of the cup with water and make sure the soap bubbles extend out of the brim. The bubbles will catch the ff. Good luck!!