Thursday, November 14, 2013

Back.

I threw my back out.... Again. I did this same thing in July and it was bad. I was pretty much confined to my bed or (outdoor) lounge chair for a week or more. The difference is, then my husband was at his old more flexible job, my mom was able to come help me for days on end and my babies were not nearly as mobile or curious.

So today, I'm here, stuck in my bed while my mother-in-law takes care of my babies. It is pure torture to listen to their day happen and not be able to be a part of it. It's killing me. Turning over responsibility of my children is not something I'm good at. In fact, just listening to hubs do our whole  nighttime routine without me last night nearly killed me.

But, I need to heal. I need this time to lay and try to relax. It's almost impossible, but I'm trying. Hopefully, I'll be good as new by Monday- that's my goal. So, in the meantime, lots of rest!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh no!!! Poor you! And I can't imagine sitting out on the baby love - impossible! Get better soon mama.

Jessah @ Dreaming of Dimples said...

Poor thing! That must be hard. Hope your back gets better soon.