Friday, November 1, 2013

Thirty Days of W &W

I am going to do my very best to get a post up every day of November-- yeah I know, we'll see how that one goes! I'm not promising depth every single day of the month, just SOMETHING... anything! I'm ready to jump back into blogging a bit more, I miss it! Plus there are about 500 million things going on in my mind and they need OUT!

Thing you might read about this month.....
  • spending my second Halloween in a row at my OB/GYN's office.
  • metformin- the saga continues.
  • a long story about my PCP and the day she lost my trust.
  • finding a new PCP... lord, help me.
  • 'tricks' my children do.
  • my kids' obsession with carbs... it will get better, right?
  • new health insurance is not my favorite.
  • baby #3-- I'm not pregnant.
  • socks... are like Christmas decorations for the stir-ups.
  • weight.
  • realizing you can't do it all and being ok with it.
  • what I'm thankful for... you might be surprised!
  • twin tricks that make our life easier.
  • H & A's first REAL cold & snot bubbles.
  • a day in our life with 15m old twins.
  • many days of... what was I doing in years gone by on this day in November!
  • new favorite snacks.
  • maybe a recipe post or two.

1 comment:

Michele said...

Looking forward to it!