Monday, November 18, 2013

Peanut Butter...

It's freaking me out a little! The boys are 15 months old, and we got the go ahead at 12m, but I'm worried about it. Now, don't get me wrong, I have no reason to worry. They boys don't have a single food they can't eat- there are a couple we think MAY have caused a slight diaper rash that we avoid, but in general nothing has been a problem. Neither hubs or I have any food allergies either... I think it's time to bite the bullet!

Have you givin your babes peanut butter yet?

2 comments:

Amber said...

Research shows introducing PB early is better then later- opposite of what it once was. We tried PB around 10 months and I was nervous!!! We thought about loading them up in the car and giving them PB in the parking lot of the hospital in case of a reaction:) ours were fine with it though! It's one of their favorite foods now!! PB & J! Yum. Good luck to you! It's definitely scary!

Jules said...

I had the same inclination as Amber! I definitely wanted to make sure there was a second adult in the house when I tried it out on them just in case I had to rush one (or both!) off to the hospital. And I didn't. Though the diaper rash you notice each time afterwards is probably something you should bring up at their check up. Hmm...