Monday, November 11, 2013

Baby Art

I just about let a day slip through the cracks. Good thing I didn't hop into bed the second I put the boys down tonight like I often do, thank goodness for DVR'd episodes of Dexter!

I have a random question, and because I know some of you mamas of littles have a pinterest 'problem' I hope one of you has an answer for me!

We're going to an event this week where each of the boys will get to make a tile with their handprint. The only handprint thing we've done is me tracing the outside of their hands. So, veteran paint hand printers... what is the trick? IS there a trick, or are we destined to have two fist prints this year?!?

1 comment:

Michele said...

I helped a friend do this with her twins when they were very little. The trick is to do a footprint instead. One person holds the kid and the other dunks and stamps the foot. It still looks like a foot even if the toes are curled!