Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Words...

I'm a lover of words. An entire day or week can be changed for the better when the perfect passage or quote is placed in front of me. Sometimes they appear, sometimes I seek them out, always they change my heart. Over the next several days, I am going to just be posting quotes. I'm sure some days I will have something more to say, but you can count on at least a quote. I've found a wealth of inspiration from the words of Eleanor Roosevelt, and I think her words are worth sharing. I think today's quote is a perfect piggyback to Monday's post...

“Do what you feel in your heart to be right – for you’ll be criticized anyway.” 
-Eleanor Roosevelt

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I adore words! And I love quotes. The one today is beautiful!

Michelle said...

So glad to have found your blog! Thanks for your encouragement a/b ivf.

Joys Truly said...

Amen! You know what is best for you and your life. Great quote.

Sarra said...

I love this quote, and so true. No matter what, you will never be able to please everyone. Especially when it comes to babies and fertility, people think they know everything. Ultimately, it's your life and your relationship and you two are the ones who know what is best for you. You have to do what you feel is right in your heart.

Michele said...

I used to highlight in books, underline and write in the margins so that I could go back to quotes that I loved. Unfortunately, I haven't had much time to read lately, so this fulfills my need for good quotes. I look forward to your future postings.