Thursday, April 12, 2012

Belly...

I think it looks pretty much the same... maybe a little higher, a little fuller and kinda pointy? I am feeling their little kicks MUCH higher than ever before, but only occasionally. It seems like I'm carrying really low, which seems to be 'typical' for boy pregnancies- and unfortunately I'm feeling every ounce of them in each and every one of the bones in my pelvis. Thankfully I've figured out what makes the pain worse and what helps to make it a little more bearable. Good thing they are totally worth it :)

19 Weeks
20 Weeks

8 comments:

Amy said...

You look freakin' fabulous! :)

Stephanie said...

LOVE!! The belly pictures are wonderful and I think you look great! :)

Jessica said...

Awww Yay I love the bump pics!!

E and R said...

You look great! Oh, I wish I still lived there so I could see you!!!!

Anonymous said...

What a cute baby belly! You look great. Baby kicks are the best ahhhhh..... it makes me miss being pregnant :)

Anonymous said...

I think you look great and that belly isn't too low :)

Emily @ablanket2keep said...

Love the belly pics!

Anita Bell said...

I am Julee's mom of the Turner Channel. I am so happy for you. I have read several of her infertility friend's blogs and it breaks my heart. So glad you did not give up in the face of all the pain you have gone through. Looking forward to reading your blog in the coming weeks. God is good!