Tuesday, April 10, 2012

20 Weeks

How Far Along: 20 weeks 
How Big are the Babies? They are each the size of a small cantaloupe.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: I'm up about 7 pounds post retrieval. 
Maternity Clothes: I'm wearing more and more maternity, but a lot of  my pre-pregnancy longer tops still work. 
Movement: They are on the move, and I LOVE IT! I don't ever tire of feeling their little kicks and jabs. 
Belly button in or out? Getting more shallow. 
What I miss: Feeling rested.
Milestones: HALFWAY! I'm guessing I'm a little more than halfway since there are two babes in there. Registering over the weekend for OUR BABY SHOWER! It is just 5 short weeks away!
Food Cravings:  Nothing that really stands out.
Aversions: Eggs are slowly getting better. I've eaten them a couple of times now.
Symptoms:  Exhaustion, lots of soreness and round ligament pain. 
Best Moment this week: Seeing our babies again, finding out that they are both boys and both healthy!
Funny Moment: I was breaking down a box from something that had been shipped and popped a couple of air pillows that came in the box. The first couple didn't make much of a sound when they popped, but the last one sure did. It was right next to my belly when I popped it, and somebody inside got scared and gave me a good solid kick!
Tip of the Week: When you are going to the bathroom and feel like you are almost done emptying your bladder, lean forward as far as the belly will allow. This is a HUGE help in fully emptying your bladder so you don't have to make another trip to the loo ten minutes later!
What I'm looking forward to: Our next peek at the boys.... I'm always looking forward to seeing them again - 3 weeks from today :)

No comments: