Last night the following things happened in my dream....
- Hubs and I arrived 3 hours early for our embryo transfer.
- He decided to have an elective surgery while we waited. I stayed in the car during said surgery.
- The doctor who did my ET walked by the car while I was sitting in it, knocked on the window and asked if I wanted to have an ultrasound. He said he'd bring the machine out to the car. (uh, what?)
- Just then, my husband came out from his surgery and we drove away. We passed the doctor pushing the ultrasound machine while driving away.
- We ended up at my parent's house (2 hours away) just before my transfer was scheduled to start. At this point I went to lunch with a bunch of people I didn't know.
- I finally realized that I needed to be at the transfer, so I started frantically trying to call the clinic.
- I could not for the life of me get my phone to work. It did look an awful lot like a tv remote and did seem to work with the TV, perhaps that was the problem!
- In fact, my phone was so useless it seemed like a good idea to walk into a grocery store, cut a head of cabbage into quarters with a freaking sword and use it to call the embryologist.... in London.
- At this point, I lost my shoes (pretty sure that is when I took off my socks in my sleep) stole a car and took about 85 wrong turns trying to get to the clinic for my transfer.
- And then I woke up...
Someone please interpret that mess...