- My two days of bed rest are O.V.E.R. but I've been taking it pretty easy today. I've spent a good chunk of time on the couch, but it felt SO good to be able to get up and make my own lunch.
- Progesterone suppositories are gross.
- I still have 3 Christmas gifts to buy... the same 3 I've had left for the last 4+ weeks. My husband's family is IMPOSSIBLE to buy for!
- Pinterest has been my saving grace through bed rest.
- My husband cannot get home soon enough today! Am finally allowed to shower today, but last time I got super dizzy in my first shower after ET, so I'm waiting until he gets home.
- I'm feeling good about this cycle. That was shaken a little yesterday when there was only one freezable embryo- but I'm feeling better, more confident today.
- My beta is one week from today.
- We're having dinner with friends on Friday night- I'm looking forward to doing something that does not revolve around IVF.
- Here are my socks from the transfer....
Tuesday, December 13, 2011
A few random things...