- I had a dream last night that I was about 39 weeks pregnant. I went into labor, and my doctor was sick. He ended up laying in a bed next to mine while my husband delivered a sweet baby girl after a single push and the use of a set of tweezers. Yeah, figure that one out.
- I made a batch of cookies today... good thing we have a few events in the next couple of weeks because it made about five dozen. To the freezer they go!
- Speaking of cookies, the 8 pounds I gained on prov.era are gone! I'd like to lose another 14 in the next seven weeks before I start stims, but I'm not sure how feasible that is. Perhaps I should stop baking cookies and head to the gym :)
- During my last IVF cycle I took 17 birth control pills as part of the suppression phase. I almost threw away the remaining 4, but for some reason decided to keep them in the drawer with all of my other fertility meds. It turns out this time I will take 25 active birth control pills during suppression. That means I would have needed two packs if I didn't already have four spares hanging around.
- My husband and I bought our house a little over two years ago. We live right in the heart of wine country and had yet to go wine tasting until this past weekend. We had an awesome time, and look forward to squeezing in some more time for this in the next few weeks before I cut alcohol out completely.
- I can't stop eating apples. I've been eating at least two Honey Crisps a day lately. So good!
- We're planning a little getaway in couple of weeks and I cannot wait to get out of town for a few days and just relax. No plans, no appointments, no interruptions.
- Other than the annual exam I need to schedule, I don't have another appointment until my suppression check on 11/23- FREEDOM!
- I've been getting out all of my fall decor, and I LOVE it. I absolutely adore fall candles and already had them lit this morning before my husband left for work at 6:45- he gave me a crazy look as he walked out the door this morning.
- I made a really fun fall banner last week. My plan was for it to say HARVEST, but when I started drawing the letters the first one I did was an F.... there is no F in harvest! So, instead it says BE THANKFUL, which happens to be perfect because I really could use that reminder on a daily basis right now. Mine is really similar to this one.............. AMY, this craft project has your name on it! Seriously, a sharpie, some scissors and glue!
- Wow, please don't stop following me because I'm all of a sudden SUPER boring- I'm sure I'll have something more entertaining to share soon! But for now, I'm going to enjoy my quiet, boring little life with my fall candles burning away :)
Monday, October 3, 2011
Sometimes boring is a good thing...
Things are pretty boring right now (read: RELAXED!!), so I don't have much to report. As an update I'll give you a few bullet points.