Tuesday, October 11, 2011

5 more weeks...

I'm running out of things to say... Life is marginally boring when you're trying to get pregnant, but swallowing a birth control pill every morning! No wonder 'outsiders' don't understand this process... It's nuts!! I'm enjoying every boring minute right now :)

The hubs and I are hosting a pumpkin carving party this weekend, so preparing food and our home for that event is keeping me plenty busy. We keep meaning to really enjoy this time in our life despite the hard things- this little get together should fill that void!

We're also hitting the road early next week for a little getaway. We've been meaning to do it, and finally made it happen. I'm looking forward to not doing much of anything other than relaxing!

Five more weeks of birth control! It seems like kind of a long time, but I'm sure it will go quickly. I'm excited for our second ivf cycle, but very calm at the same time. I don't love all of the appointments, but I find the process super fascinating and always love seeing inside of my body.

The sock collection is growing... Now if we could just get to the point of wearing them!!!!

IVF #2 with ICSI has been approved by our insurance and has a start date of November 18th. I love it when everything begins to fall into place and there are fewer things to worry about!

Ps, in case you were wondering, the insurance issue from MAY has still not been corrected! BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

5 comments:

Joys Truly said...

Pumpkin carving party, sounds fun! Hope it is a success. Glad you only have 5 more weeks. I feel so antsy waiting to start our next round.

Michele said...

Oh, I so miss pumpkin carving. In the midwest you could carve a pumpkin mid October and it would still look reasonably good on Halloween. However, in the southwest, you can expect a carved pumpkin to rot and be covered in ants and other bugs in a day or two.

Glad things are falling into place for you IVF-wise.

Tiffany said...

What an awesome idea for a party! Sounds like fun, wish I could come!! Hope so see some pupkin pics!

Janet Off Kilter said...

I saw the BEST socks today and thought of you :-)

Life Happens said...

Good luck with your next cycle! We had to do ICSI too.

Have a great time carving your pumpkins!