Wednesday, June 15, 2011

A list..

  • 8 birth control pills down, 9 to go!
  • I am obsessed with Toobz on my iphone.
  • The next wave of medications starts on Monday.
  • I've crossed a bunch of stuff off my list for the week, I love that feeling
  • I purged my closets for a garage sale we are going to have in a couple weeks. After all, we're going to need to combine the guest bedroom and office very soon :)
  • I hate weeding, but I love the way it looks when it is done.
  • I'm starting to look for new furniture... our living room is a pain when it comes to placing furniture, it is proving to be just as tricky as I thought it was going to be. We've been putting it off for almost two years now!
  • My nephew was born yesterday!
  • If you thought the the lup.ron drama was over, you were wrong.
  • Extreme couponing is intriguing.
  • Life is a little on the boring side right now (obviously!), but I'm savoring it.

No comments: