Wednesday, June 1, 2011

I Hate Waiting...

I don't think I have ever wanted to start my period so bad in my life....

Well, maybe that one time in college(19) when I had a very irrational fear that I was pregnant... keep in mind, I was a virgin on my wedding day when I was 23. And just because we are all thinking it... HAHAHAHAHA, pregnant without trying, let alone having sex... riiight!

Ok, maybe there is one other time.... but that was way back in 8th grade when EVERYONE had started there period, and I hadn't. Then once it happened, I found out what a pain in the rear it was and wished I had never wished it into existence.

I was expecting the lady in red today, but I guess I will just have to wait patiently.... or not patiently- even with all of the practice in patience I've had over the last several months, I still am not very good at it!

3 comments:

E and R said...

Waiting is absolutely no fun...and you would think that those of us infertiles would be used to it...it seems like that is ALL we do! Hope fully "the lady in red" will make her appearance VERY soon!!
I am SO excited for you!

Michele said...

Patience is a virtue, but one that is extremely lacking in us infertiles, minutes turn into hours when staring at a pee stick, weeks turn into years when waiting for AF or any appointment. Hope your wait passes quickly this time.

L said...

Isn't that how she always is? When you want her to stay away she shows up early and when you want her to come she plays games with you. I hope she shows up soon!