Thursday we found out the results of the hub's sperm function test. It was via voicemail so we didn't get to ask any questions, but we did find out that the motility was lower than what they would like to see, at 33%. The good news is our doctor is still suggesting that we go ahead with our treatment as planned, a second IUI next week.
I have a follie scan on Monday, so I will check with her at that appointment about what these results mean in terms of success rates for us. I was worried at first, and after a quick check in with Dr. Google I was left feeling even more anxious, but I've since decided that if the news was as bad as I was making it in my mind, our doctor would not have suggested keeping with our current plan.
I am so thankful that my husband is much more emotionally reasonable than me. He is a constant reminder that worrying will not help ANYTHING. So instead, I am becoming more educated on motility issues and preparing myself to ask questions, but instead of worrying, I am trusting. We are still very hopeful that IUI could be the answer for us, but without jumping to an conclusions, I am also trying to prepare myself that IVF may become part of our treatment plan in the near future.