Tuesday, January 24, 2012

9 weeks

How Far Along: 9 weeks
How Big is Baby? The size of a green olive.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Down about 7.5 pounds. 
Maternity Clothes: I pretty much live in yoga pants when appropriate. Otherwise, I have one pair of maternity jeans, and two more on the way after ordering them during an Old Navy sale last week. It is fair to say that I don't yet NEED maternity pants, but they feel so much better up against my belly/bloat/whatever it currently is!
Gender: Waiting, waiting, waiting :)
Movement: It is waaaaay too early.
Sleep: I've been sleeping better, and usually only need a nap on week days when I get up early. Typically I can make it through the day on weekends when I wake up a couple of hours later.
Belly button in or out? In.
What I miss: I can't think of anything this week.
Milestones: I *THINK* I can feel my uterus growing. They say you cant feel it above your pubic bone for a couple more weeks, but I'm guessing that is different when you are carrying twins.
Food Cravings:  Potato chips dipped in a chocolate milk shake... someone please tell me how I'm still down from my pre-pregnancy weight!
Aversions: Eggs, onions and some sweets.
Symptoms: Nausea if I let myself get too hungry, fatigue, sore nipples and a healthy dose of heartburn after eating pretty much anything.
Best Moment this week: Sharing the good news with a few more people.
What I'm looking forward to: Seeing our babies again on Friday!

5 comments:

Jesica said...

You can TOTALLY feel your uterus at 9 weeks =)

browning2222 said...

I would wake up in the middle of the night from cramps because my uterus was expanding (I'm having triplets) don't freak out if you start cramping like that. So enjoy the sleep while you can. I feel your pain about the weight thing every time I go to the doctor we have a little talk about how I'm NOT gaining enough weight (Isn't that the most ridiculous thing, I have never been in trouble for losing weight before). It is not like I'm eating good stuff either, I have a shake almost everyday.

Miss Mac said...

Potato chips in a chocolate milk shake? Well, that takes care of salty and sweet cravings lol. Enjoy sharing the good news:]

L said...

I'm so glad you are doing well!

Emily @ablanket2keep said...

Potato chips in chocolate milk shake are good. Something close to that that is always good is wendy's fries dipped in their chocolate frosty! mmmmmmm sooooo good even if you aren't pregnant.