Tuesday, January 10, 2012

7 weeks

How Far Along: 7 weeks
How Big is Baby? Currently the size of a blueberry- which is making my morning smoothie sound a little less appetizing!
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Down 7.5 ish pounds since retrieval.
Maternity Clothes: No maternity clothes yet, but I did buy a BeBand in hopes that I could keep up my pants that are too big and conceal my unbuttoned smaller pants. I haven't worn it yet, so I can't report on how it works. I'm pretty much living in yoga pants :)
Gender: ???
Movement: It is going to be awhile!
Sleep: I'm sleeping pretty well and just getting up once around 4 or 5 to go to the bathroom. I'm still napping nearly daily. 
Belly button in or out? In.
What I miss: Nothing!
Milestones: Seeing heartbeats!!!!
Food Cravings:  Carrots, tater tots, super cold water and sparkling raspberry juice.
Aversions: Eggs.
Symptoms: I'm still really tired and have been adding nausea to the list this week especially when I'm starting to get hungry
Best Moment this week: Seeing two flickers on the ultrasound and hearing baby A's heart beat- getting to tell our families we are expecting twins!
What I'm looking forward to: Our second ultrasound on Friday!

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

I was so excited to open your blog and see a weekly update! Can't wait to follow along with all of your weekly updates!!

Shan said...

Hey, congratulations on the pregnancy, the twins, the nausea!

Katie Norman said...

WOW!!!! This is amazing news!!! Praise God!!! (I was behind on my readings :)

Emily @ablanket2keep said...

I always love the weekly updates!