Thursday, November 17, 2011

Scattered...

I don't have anything cohesive to say today so, as usual, its a list kind of day...
  • I went to the gym twice yesterday- 7 miles and over a thousand calories. Who am I?
  • ONE.MORE.BCP
  • Christmas gift wrapping starts this weekend- I can't wait!
  • Doxy.cycline makes me sick every freaking day. Next Wednesday can not come quick enough.
  • I finally did some sewing today that had been in my to-do pile for weeks. 
  • I just had the most pleasant call with my insurance company EVER. The rep not only spoke English, he also knew how to use his computer and I'm fairly certain had been educated past the 8th grade... AND he told me exactly what I wanted to hear which always helps :) Thanks, TJ!
  • The injection tally is up to 3 at this point- only one bruise and two tiny red dots on my belly. 
  • I wish the laundry fairy would come to my house. We used to be able to go weeks between laundry days if we wanted because I had a ridiculous amount of clothing. Now that I've packed up 4 huge tubs of clothes that no longer fit, laundry is more of a pressing issue- lame. 
Well, that was more boring that I anticipated. You can count on a celebratory post tomorrow after I swallow that last BCP!!

4 comments:

JM said...

They had me on the doxy last week for my saline sono/mock transfer. A freakin' ten day course. If I didn't eat something SUBSTANTIAL first, I got some serious pukey feelings. Good luck finding something that works for you!

Emms said...

Yeah for moving forward! And double yeah for last BCP!

Megan said...

Woohoo! You're almost done with BCP. That's awesome.

I got my package today. Thank you SO much. You are so sweet.

Michele said...

I love that you were able to talk to someone helpful at your insurance, that never happens! And to think we pay for that kind of service.