- I went to the gym twice yesterday- 7 miles and over a thousand calories. Who am I?
- Christmas gift wrapping starts this weekend- I can't wait!
- Doxy.cycline makes me sick every freaking day. Next Wednesday can not come quick enough.
- I finally did some sewing today that had been in my to-do pile for weeks.
- I just had the most pleasant call with my insurance company EVER. The rep not only spoke English, he also knew how to use his computer and I'm fairly certain had been educated past the 8th grade... AND he told me exactly what I wanted to hear which always helps :) Thanks, TJ!
- The injection tally is up to 3 at this point- only one bruise and two tiny red dots on my belly.
- I wish the laundry fairy would come to my house. We used to be able to go weeks between laundry days if we wanted because I had a ridiculous amount of clothing. Now that I've packed up 4 huge tubs of clothes that no longer fit, laundry is more of a pressing issue- lame.
Well, that was more boring that I anticipated. You can count on a celebratory post tomorrow after I swallow that last BCP!!