Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Another step closer...

Needles, syringes, suppositories, OH MY! 

They are here! I went and picked up a giant bag of fertility drugs today and got them all organized in my drug drawer. Is it weird that I have an entire drawer FILLED with IVF drugs? I did have a few odds and ends leftover from my last cycle, so it looks worse in there than it actually is... but still it is A LOT! Thankfully the cost of the drugs was pretty painless, which makes walking away with like 60 needles a little less breathtaking! 

The countdown is on.....

Start lu.pron in 12 days
Last BCP in 16 days
Suppression check in 21 days
Start stims in 24 days

7 comments:

Jessica said...

Yeah im so excited for you!!! We’re are going to cycle very close together!

Eva Carper said...

Wishing you the best of luck!!

E and R said...

Yay! So excited for you!!

Baby Hopes said...

Wishing you the very best!!!

L said...

Good luck with this cycle! I'm excited to follow your journey!

K and K Wicker said...

oh my goodness, you're already starting your stims in 3 weeks?! Man, I'm sure if doesn't feel like it to you, but where in the world does the time go! It seems like just yesterday you were deciding which kind of cycle to do next. I have a super uber great feeling abut this cycle for yall! I'm sending my crazy-over-the-top STICKY VIBES well in advance! :)

Megan said...

I request a picture of your drug drawer. I just order my menopur today and will be starting stims when I get my period in a few weeks. Good luck! I will be following you closely!