Life has just been rolling along. There has been some baby gift sewing, Christmas gift brainstorming, lots of trips to the gym, a fair amount of Christmas music, pinterest obsessing and IVF preparing.... and by IVF preparing, I mean supporting my sock habit, and purchasing ample amounts of Gatorade.
I'm sure there will be more to say in the coming days... here's whats on the horizon-
- Friday: Annual Exam with new OB/GYN
- Saturday: Christmas shopping extravaganza with Hubs! It's our goal to be mostly done with our shopping by the time we start stims two days after Thanksgiving.
- Sunday: A few projects at home.
- Monday: The calendar begins- lupron, doxy, and dex.
- Next Friday: Last BCP
- Following Wednesday: Suppression Check
Life is about to get A LOT more interesting... and BUSY! Here we go!!!