Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Aware but not Obsessed..

So far I've done a fairly good job of being an active participant in this cycle, while also trying to keep my distance to a certain extent. The old me would have been obsessing over hormone levels and scouring the Internet looking for other people's experiences. I was impressed with myself yesterday when the nurse called with my e2 level and I just took her word for it that it was normal. I completely trust my clinic- they don't have some of the best IVF success rates in the country for no reason.... They clearly know what they are doing!

After getting my blood work back they decided to raise my folli.stim dose just a tiny bit to 100 iu from 75iu. I have another ultrasound tomorrow, so we'll see what happens!

PS. This morning's meno.pur injection wasn't even close to as bad as yesterday! Hopefully yesterday was just a fluke!

2 comments:

Kelli said...

good for you!!! And hoping yesterday's poke was just that...a fluke!

L said...

Good for you! It's so easy to become obsessed with every little thing during each cycle. I think you're right to just trust your clinic too :)