Monday, July 25, 2011

As Promised....

The IVF aftermath....

Life would be just fine if I never saw a bottle that looked like these EVER again!
I think I count 23 in the picture, that does not include the multiple powerades consumed via sonic and McDonald's while we were out and about!

Again... if I never have to see one of these again, I'd be a happy girl. Although, it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be... buuuuuut, that is A LOT of needles!

However..... it was totally worth it for this!

It looks super faint on my screen, but I promise in real life you don't even need to squint. There are very much two pink lines. Something I wasn't even sure existed :)

And, here is our baby/ies first picture......
In the evening- 6dp5dt

To say we are excited is an understatement! We are cautiously optimistic that my beta on Thursday will be nice and strong!

(click on the pictures to make them larger... THEN you'll be able to see that beautiful second line!!!)


14 comments:

Kelli said...

Hooray and congratulations!! So excited for you! xoxo

♥ Cass & Shane said...

yay!! congrats to you both.. I see the second line when I click on it! Good luck on Thursday!!

Sarra said...

OMG! CONGRATS!!!!! This is such amazing news! I know you don't really know me, but I've been reading your story for a while and just praying for you to get your BFP. I can't imagine how amazing that must feel to finally see those two lines! Did you debate whether or not to test? Or did you know all along that you were going to? Seeing all the needles and the empty drink containers scares me a little for our Oct. cycle, but the BFP makes it all worth it! Congrats!

L said...

Congratulations! Isn't is so amazing to see the second line? When I saw mine I thought I was imagining things at first. Can't wait to hear your numbers on Thursday.

Yates said...

That is so wonderful!!! Seeing those two lines make it all worth it.

p.s. Maybe don't stop the gatorade... I developed ohss 7dp5dt from the hcg from the pregnancy. You might want to keep drinking for a couple more days just in case.

Stephanie said...

Oh my gosh SOOOO excited for you right now!!! Hurry up Thursday and I'm praying for wonderful, high numbers!!!

Frankie Bee said...

Woohoo! Congratulations!! I can see the line!

Emms said...

Congrats! I'm hoping beta brings great numbers. Heres to a h&h 9 months!

Baby Hopes said...

Congratulations!!! So very exciting!!! :)

E and R said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!! YES!!!!! I AM SO, SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!!! I just can't say it enough - I am smiling so much it hurts - just YAY!!!!!

Melody said...

CONGRATS, CONGRATS, CONGRATS!

Michele said...

So...You're telling me...that all those women weren't lying? That you really can make two lines appear on one of those sticks?

Congratulations!!! Hoping for continued good news on Thursday.

Stephanie said...

Yay!!! Congrats, congrats, congrats!!! I'm so so happy for you guys!!!! 2 lines - so fabulous!! :-D

Christina said...

Holy freaking cow!!! Congratulations congratulations congratulations!!! I am so happy for you!! I can't wait for you to embark on this next leg of your journey. :) :) :)