Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Making hard days a little easier...

As I've said recently, I feel like I am in a good place emotionally when it comes to my/our infertility right now. Sure there are still days when I feel sorry for myself and wish that I could easily get pregnant, but most days I feel at peace about our situation. Don't get me wrong, the sense of ungency is still very much there, but the desperation is not. I have a lot more hope these days that it will happen. Someday.



So, how did I get here? I think seeing an RE had a lot to do with the mental shift. I feel like we are doing everything we can in a given cycle and through being monitored, we know what exactly is going on inside my body for the first time. Another thing that I've done is make a list of bible verses and quotes about hope and patience. I've written a few them on bright card stock and stategically placed them to remind me that hope is a choice.



I thought I'd share a few of my favorites with you, perhaps they will bless you in the same way they've blessed me during this journey.



"I watch in hope for the Lord, I wait for my God my Savior; my God WILL hear me." Micah 7:7



"For NOTHING is impossible with God." Luke 1:37



"For I know the plans I have for you" declares the Lord. Jeremiah 29:11



"A man's heart plans his way, but the Lord directs his steps." Proverbs 16:9



"Wait for the Lord; be strong and let your heart take courage; wait for the Lord!" Psalm 27:14



"By His light, I walked through darkness." Job 29:3



"Rest in the Lord and wait patiently for Him." Psalm 37:7



"Our joy does not have to be based on our circumstances." Joyce Meyer

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I love this! I needed these today and this week! Thank you for sharing!! :)