Thursday, September 23, 2010

Ordinary Days...

Don't you love how the most ordinary days are often the best?
Today I....
Woke up with a HORRIBLE stomach ache
Read my email with a warm cup of cider
Took and extra long, extra hot shower
Took the time to drive 40 minutes to one of my favorite stores*
Met my husband and some of his co-workers for lunch
Stopped at the store for a couple things for dinner
Bought a baby gift
Lit a yummy candle
Hung my new fall wreath on the front door
Started dinner
Got our bill from the first 3 weeks with the RE's office.... balance $0!!!
The only thing that could make this day better would be if I could go for a walk with the hubs and a pumpkin spice latte... Maybe we will fit that in over the weekend!
* Have you been to Real Deals? It is a super fun home decorating store that is only open two days a week. Google them and see if you have a store near you- the prices are phenomenal!!!

1 comment:

Kim said...

That's a great day!! Especially the part about the zero balance bill....woo hoo!