Monday, June 18, 2012

30 weeks


How Far Along: 30 weeks... 8 or less to go!
How Big are the Babies? They are each the size of a cucumber and probably somewhere around 3lbs each.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: I'm up 20-21 lbs since retrieval. It seems as if the great weight stall out may be over... we'll see! My doctor did say that I could start exercising more again at 32 weeks which makes me super happy. He said once we are out of the super high-risk zone, it would be a good idea to start working on stamina for the BIG EVENT.
Maternity Clothes: Most of the time.
Movement: They are moving less and less because the poor little stinkers are packed in there like sardines! 
Belly button in or out? Shallow and funny looking!
What I miss: Rolling over at night without waking up because it is so uncomfortable. 
Milestones: Finally transferring to our new doctor and feeling a little more settled when it comes to delivery.
Food Cravings:  Popsicles.
Aversions: Eggs..... still grossing me out, but not as badly as before!
Symptoms:  Exhaustion, very tightly stretched sore belly skin, numb belly button, leg cramps, lots of soreness, ligament pain, bleeding gums and because it was super enjoyable... lets add a cracked bleeding nipple to the list- ouch!
Best Moment this week: Cooking some freezer meals for after the boys arrive. I had a couple of girlfriends come over and we made several things and stocked up the freezer! It should make the first few months A LOT easier! Also, finding out our babies will most likely be born sometime in the next 8 weeks- Hopefully as close to 38 weeks as possible! 

Funny Moment: Again with the attention to detail... I put deodorant one the OUTSIDE of my shirt the other day. Impressive, right?
Tip of the Week: Plan Ahead.
What I'm looking forward to: Seeing  the boys again in 3.5 weeks. Maternity tour at the hospital this weekend and finishing up the 'to-do before babies' list!

This week's comparison is between 20 weeks pregnant and 30 weeks pregnant.... mostly because the difference between this week and last week is pretty much not even noticeable!
20 weeks

30 weeks

4 comments:

MaryMargaret said...

It is amazing to follow along with people who are going through the EXACT same things you are! I'm pretty sure that my belly button will never be the same. I'm actually starting to think that I might get more sleep once the babies are here, because it's hard to get less than none, right? Fingers crossed and lots of prayers that both of our sets of twins keep on baking for a while longer!

E and R said...

8 weeks!!! Wow! I am so super excited for you!!

Megan said...

You look great!!!!

jill's infertility document said...

I can't believe you are 30 weeks!! Amazing!