For anyone who is keeping track, that is about a week and a half away. Um, how did that happen?
So, I thought I'd compile of list of things that still need to be done and you can all laugh, point and ask me how I intend to get all of it done in a little more than a week when I have out of town guests coming twice in the middle of this time frame, and have about the same amount of energy as an infant.
- Sew a blanket for each baby.
- Sew one more crib skirt.
- Sew and hang two curtain panels with black-out liner.
- Sew a couple more changing pad covers.
- Remove unnecessary items from the nursery (two walkers, play saucer, pack & play) and find a place for them.
- Clean two bouncy seats and a swing that were passed down to us- find a place for them.
- Finish all baby laundry up-to 3 months.
- Get nursery closet organized.
- Finalize list of things that need to be purchased before their arrival.
- Finish wall hangings for over crib and changing table.
- Get guest bedroom/office organized for visitors pre-babies and helpers post-babies.
- Re-arrange master bedroom to accommodate pack & play, rocker and other baby items.
That might be all, but I feel like I'm missing a thing or two. I have about 12 days and my list has 12 items on it... maybe, just maybe it is do-able??!?!