Tuesday, May 29, 2012

27 weeks

How Far Along: 27 weeks
How Big are the Babies? They are each the size of a rutabaga.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: I'm up 19lbs since retrieval- that puts me back to where I was a couple of weeks ago. 
Maternity Clothes: Anytime I leave the house I'm wearing maternity. 
Movement: The movements are changing, I have been feeling a lot of bums lately. 
Belly button in or out? It is still in.
What I miss: I'm still missing my sweet, sweet sleep!
Milestones: Seeing my local OB for the last time. We will now transfer to the doctor who will hopefully deliver the boys. We've also moved on to appointments every two weeks instead of four.
Food Cravings:  Corn on the cob and brownies- hmmm, hopefully that GD test comes back negative!
Aversions: Eggs..... still grossing me out.
Symptoms:  Exhaustion, very tightly stretched sore belly skin, numb belly button, leg cramps, lots of soreness, ligament pain.
Best Moment this week: Seeing the boys again this morning and finding out they are both over 2 lbs. now!

Funny Moment: ???
Tip of the Week: There are coupons EVERYWHERE for baby stuff. Find them and use them! 
What I'm looking forward to: Meeting our new doctor in a couple of weeks and hopefully seeing the little munchkins again SOON!
27 weeks

3 comments:

Emily @ablanket2keep said...

Your belly makes me happy. I hope your GD test is negative.

Stephanie said...

They are just growing bigger and stronger every day! Mmmm, your food cravings sound yummy to me too!

MaryMargaret said...

Happy 27 weeks! Your list of baby-related yucks sounds a lot like mine. I hope your GD test is negative, too, so you can continue to enjoy the yuminess!