Wednesday, February 22, 2012

13 weeks

How Far Along: 13 weeks one day
How Big are the Babies? The size of peaches.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Down 3lbs. post retrieval. Woah. Though I lost 8lbs early on, I've now gained 5 of them back. However, we just got back from vacationing for the last 5 days so I'm wondering if this may change as I get back into my normal routine. Either way, it is for a great cause and I don't mind the weight gain, I was just super surprised when I stepped on the scale this morning. 
Maternity Clothes: I have several maternity tops and a few pairs of pants. I still haven't worn several of them, but I'm sure it isn't too far off. 
Gender: I can't wait to find out!! I'm crossing my fingers that we can tell at 15 weeks. 
Movement: I've felt a weird feeling a few times.. I'm still not convinced its the babes. 
Sleep: Sleep is great when I'm able to stay asleep :)
Belly button in or out? In.
What I miss: Nothing! I'm in awe of my body everyday!
Milestones: The belly is growing and I'm almost out of the 1st tri... HOORAY!!
Food Cravings:  Fruit and veggies. 
Aversions: Still just eggs.
Symptoms: Pretty much the same... nausea if I let myself get too hungry, fatigueheadaches, dizziness, constipation, sore nipples, a healthy dose of heartburn after eating pretty much anything and the newest is hunger in the night. 
Best Moment this week: The growing belly and having lunch with E and baby Alexis!!
Funny Moment: The crying has GOT.TO.STOP!
Tip of the Week: Have a snack with you at all times- and keep drinking the dang water!!!
What I'm looking forward to: the next ultrasound-- TWO MORE WEEKS!

7 comments:

Jessica said...

Yay for the growing belly!!!

L said...

Glad everything is going well! I think you are smart to have some maternity clothes on hand, I felt like I woke up one morning and suddenly none of my clothes fit, so now you'll be prepared :)

Jesica said...

I want bump pics =)

E and R said...

So glad you are doing well! Hope the vacation was restful! I can't believe I am moving next week and won't get to see you or your babes :(

Mrs. H said...

So glad everything is coming along smoothly!!! Grow babies grow!

Michele said...

I'm so happy that you are nearing the end of the first trimester, what an accomplishment!

Emily said...

Congrats on 13 weeks!!