Wednesday, April 27, 2011

I've Lost It....

I think I've officially lost it!

I had another crazy dream a few nights ago. This time we'd done a fresh IVF cycle, and had some embryos to freeze. Our RE asked if we would like to go into the lab and see the tubes that housed our little snowflakes. When we walked into the lab it looked more like the hospital nurseries that you see in movies, the kind where all of the babies spend a good chunk of time in the nursery. Each one of our frozen embryos was in a test tube and each test tube was swaddled in a tiny piece of cloth, just like a baby. One of the oddest sights of my life.

Wow. Maybe I need to start thinking about something else :)

1 comment:

E and R said...

I've been having crazy dreams lately too - glad I'm not the only one. I have woken up thinking "What the hell???" several times!