Thursday, April 28, 2011

ABC's

I saw this on Josey's blog a couple days ago, and thought I would play along....

A. Age when you started TTC: 25

B. Baby Dancing or Sex: Sex.

C. Children wanted: Before infertility we planned on 3, but now we would be happy with one or two.

D. Dogs/Cats/Fill in Children: Nada.

E. Essential Oils/Vitamins/Snake Oils: I only take a prenatal.

F. Fertility Meds I’ve taken: Clomid, Follistim and Ovidrel.... I will be adding a few more to the list soon!

G. Gain: I gained about 10lbs during our 6months of clomid about 1.5 years ago... since then I've lost that plus another 20.

H. HSG (Hystosalpingogram): All clear!

I. Infertile Pet Peeves: People bad mouthing their children and telling me how *LUCKY* I am to not have kids.

J. Job title: Officially, I'm a substitute teacher... but currently I spend most of my time at the fertility clinic or being a stay-at-home-wife.

K. Kid’s names you’re afraid will be taken by the time you can use them: We have our names picked out, and are fairly sure we will use them no matter what at this point... unless of course my brother and SIL use one of our boy names in June.

L. Length of time TTC: 2 years 8 months

M. Miscarriages: None, thank God. Praying that answer never changes.

N. Number of times you’ve switched OB/GYNS, REs, FSs: Never. I've seen one OB and one RE...though now I'm trying to figure out which OB or Midwife to use.

O. Ovarian quality: PCOS

P. POAS or wait for AF: I can almost always tell by my BBT... so usually I just wait for AF. I can't even remember the last time I used a HPT.

Q. Quote from an obnoxious fertile: "Are you pregnant yet?"

S. Sperm: Not the best, not the worst

T. Time you tried naturally: The first 9 months were natural, though I wasn't ovulating, so that was pretty much time wasted. Then 6 months of clomid followed by 8 more months of natural.

U. Uterus quality: So far, so good!

V. Vagina: Uh, good? I have no idea how to answer this question!

W. What baby stuff do you already have?: There are a couple of tiny clothing items that have been put away for a VERY long time. Hopefully it will be time to get them out SOON!

X. X-tra X-tra Hear all about it! How many people know the ins and outs of our crazy TTC journey? recently our parents and a few close friends.

Y. Yearly Exam (do you still go in even though someone sees your lady parts most months?): I do.

Z. Zits: Every once in awhile.

So now you’ve read mine. What are your IF A to Zs?

No comments: