- The hubs is going to be out of town for what will possibly be peak ovulation time... if I ovulate on my own this cycle. Oh-well.
- I managed to make it through the baby shower over the weekend. The guest of honor was kind of on my sh*% list before the shower, but that is a another post for another day.
- We sent a second email to our parents. It had been about a month since the first, and we felt like we should update them on the final failed IUI and that we are moving on to IVF soon.
- Two weeks until our IVF consult. This will also be my first appointment with my RE when she is NOT pregnant!
- I found out my sister-in-law is having a shower for baby #2. Although I really am happy for her and my brother, I am NOT really happy to be attending another baby shower which will be out of state AND on Mother's Day weekend. Lord help me.
- My best friend ended up ditching her duties helping get ready for the baby shower on Saturday, and instead she joined me for a wonderful pedicure and a nice long talk over lunch. I REALLY needed that.
- I've been very surprised that my in-law's response to all things IF, and have felt more supported by them than my own parents. I was super worried about it, and it has proven to be great.
- Every time I get in the car a super inspiring song comes on the radio. I am loving it!
- Not taking fertility drugs is amazing :)
- I love being able to go to the gym and do whatever I want without worrying about my growing ovaries!
- I am meeting a fellow IF blogger at the end of the week!
- My insurance company makes me CRAZY!
Monday, April 11, 2011
A few things...
I don't have much to say, so I thought I would just give a bullet point update from CD11 of a natural cycle....