Monday, December 7, 2009

Things are lookin' up.

For the first time in six months I woke up this morning feeling great on cycle day 4. Typically I wake feeling sick to my stomach with a killer headache. Not today, there is no Clomid in my body to make me feel like death walking. I am going to enjoy this healthy feeling while I still can because I am sure once I see a RE I will be back on some sort of fertility drug in no time. Cross your fingers for my husband’s sake that it doesn’t come in the form of an injection. :)

For now, I am just hoping that I ovulate on my own this cycle so it isn’t totally lost. However, I am still ok with the fact that I probably will not. I need a break from both the physical and emotional pain and exhaustion. I am tired. I thought for sure once I reached the point in my cycle where typically I had already had some sort of intervention (drugs) I would be disappointed that I wasn’t doing something. I am not. Don’t get me wrong, I still think about it night and day, but I have a new peace about the situation, and I am not taking it for granted.

Breaks are good.

No comments: