I really have nothing to say. So, I will just give you a list of nonsense....
- I am halfway through the 12 day wait. Monday is the big day.
- I am spending the 2ww working on quilting baby blankets for twins. They were conceived by some friends of ours via IVF 'round two.
- Progesterone suppositories are gross.
- I have a vial of follistim in my fridge.... I hope I get to donate it!
- I am actually hungry! It feels like a miracle after being on Metformin for four months. I have been craving Chipotle for DAYS!
- I think my in-laws might come for the weekend.
- If my MIL makes a stupid comment about our lack of offspring, I might loose it. But, my temporary loss of sanity can be blamed on the progesterone I previously mentioned.
- I started watching 'Brothers & Sisters' on Netflix. I LOVE it!
- I have convinced myself that any "symptom" that I currently have is because of the progesterone. I am trying SO hard not to read into anything :)
- I can't stop eating peanut M&Ms.
- I need some book recommendations. I am currently at the bottom of the stack I have been chipping away at over the last year. Once I finish 'Love Walked In' I don't know what I am going to read.
- I miss the gym. Perhaps I will head back this week for some walking or bike riding!
- Even though I hate the waiting, I love this week in my cycle. No appointments!!!
SIX more days!!