I want to remember everything about these sweet EXHAUSTING days with my boys:
Baby A: H --- (Random question twin mamas-- is your baby A the more chill one? My OB insists he can pick A & B almost every time by temperament. A is almost always more relaxed and B is more likely to be the needy/scrappy type. SO true at our house!)
- LOVES to sleep... during the day. Get the kid snuggly and he is OUT! He is so much like his mama when it comes to sleep.
- Is pretty content (and usually sleeping) in his swing, car seat and stroller. Right now outings are a dream!
- Likes his giraffe wubbanub pacifier, but doesn't need it most of the time.
- Enjoys nursing and bottles. He almost always cries when either is over, even if he is the one to pull away.
- Can play for a long time on his play mat by himself or alongside his brother.
- Wakes up every 3or 4 hours at night to eat.
- Misses his brother in the pack-n-play at night when A jumps ship and gets in bed with mommy and daddy.
- Has the most adorable dimples I've ever seen.
- Wears a size one diaper and 3 month clothes.
- Loves Mommy and Daddy pretty equally.
- Cries only when he needs something. He is usually pretty easy to figure out- he doesn't care too much about the status of his diaper unless its poopy, so it is usually an eat or sleep cry.
Baby B: A
- Has a hard time shutting down and going to sleep. The kid is SO worried he is going to miss something!
- Loves his mama above all others.
- Is still a tiny guy- but long enough that we had to retire all of the newborn clothes when he reached 12 weeks old. He also transitioned to size 1 diapers just this week at 13 weeks old.
- Forgets/doesn't like to/avoids pooping. The doctor says it is fine because he isn't actually constipated. We used suppositories for awhile but now he is going once or twice a week.
- NEEDS his froggy wubbanub pacifier.
- Usually likes riding in the car seat, stroller and swing, but often prefers the sling or front pack.
- Loves to eat, but spits up A LOT. We think he is dealing with a bit of reflux, but not enough to medicate.
- Has started sleeping through the night the last few nights.... if he gets into bed with us at some point.
- Smiles with his whole face.
- Loves to stand.
- Is a more fussy baby than his brother, but often the fussy times can be avoided if I see them coming.
In the eyes of their Mama they are the most perfect, adorable babies EVER!