Monday, November 21, 2011

10 points for EVERYONE...

You guys crack me up.. you were all right- Gardasil. My college roommate and I were constantly singing that little jingle!

In other news, well there isn't much. Still waiting. It appears that my period is considering showing up in a timely manner after taking my last BCP on Friday. Normally, it takes  longer so I'm still skeptical. Either way, I'll have my suppression check on Wednesday and then we'll start stims bright and early Saturday morning. Less than a week away!

I got a bill from my clinic over the weekend. I looked at the dang thing like 20 times trying to figure it out, but it just didn't add up. It wasn't until this morning that I figured out it wasn't actually a bill, it was a credit. I think I'll be thankful for that this Thanksgiving :) Try not to be too jealous, it is only for $42.

I got some fun socks in the mail over the weekend from a sweet bloggy friend- I'll be sure to post a picture when I wear them! Thanks, Jessica!!

No comments: